- Look and feel fabulous no matter what age, or life style.
- Take yourself from work to special events.
- Learn tricks, favourite techniques and thoughts on makeup.
- Go from natural to glamour, achieve your own look, discover how to hide flaws and define your best features.
- Take the mystery out of products, their application and use.
- All under the guidance of an experienced, professional makeup artist.
- Discuss student expectations of the course and outcomes.
- Introduce notes, resource material, products, and skin preparation.
- Give practical demonstration of skin prep.
- Discuss and demonstrate foundations, colour correction and the use of concealers.
- Eyebrow correction and products to be used.
- Discuss eye shape notes and resource photographs, select colours and an eye design for day and how to change to evening wear.
- Demonstrate eye shadow application, eye liners, mascara and products available and benefits.
- Blush application and colour choices.
- Lip shapes, correction and application.
- Lunch break
- Student Practise with tutor guidance
- Tutor discussion and practical demonstration, how to apply false eyelashes.
Students will have a better understanding of products, their uses and what to purchase in the future. Have confidence applying fashionable styles for day and evening wear.
Students are required to bring all make/up equipment you currently use eg. Foundation, eye shadows, mascara, blush, lipsticks, make/up brushes or applicators, Cleansing products, tissues and Small mirror that stands on a table. Magazines images you may like to copy, but not essential. Note book and pen.