Bookkeeping & MYOB Training
Course Aim and Delivery Arrangements
Learn bookkeeping skills and apply the skills using MYOB 19 for day to day financial transactions, BAS preparation, payroll and customer service.
Upon successful completion of the training, receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for 4 units from the Certificate III in Business Administration BSB30407 - (BSBFIA303A, BSBFIA304A, BSBFIA302A and BSBCUS301A). Training sessions held one day per week (Wednesdays) for nine weeks. Please note additional self study between classes will be required to attain a successful outcome in the training.
BSBFIA303A - Process accounts payable and receivable
BSBFIA304A - Maintain a general ledger
BSBFIA302A - Process payroll
BSBCUS301A - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
Funding is available from time to time under the NSW Strategic Skills Program. Please check the website regularly for the next available course.
Eligibility for a place funded under the NSW Strategic Skills Program
- must be an Australian Citizen or a foreign national with Australian permanent residency; or a New Zealand passport holder who has been resident in Australia for a least six months; or a Humanitarian refugee;
- must be a NSW resident or a person who works in NSW
- must not be enrolled in secondary or tertiary education
- must be over 20 years of age and been in paid employment (in any field) for more than one hour in the week prior to commencing training; or
- aged 15-19 years of age, not formally enrolled in school and been in paid employment for more than 15 hours in the week prior to the commencement of training.
Enrolment by interview only. To apply or for more information contact Fran Butterworth on 9970 1007 or email email@example.com
This training is funded by the NSW Government in partnership with the Commonwealth Government.