How to enrol
When and How Can I Enrol?
As soon as you have chosen your course! Enrolments will be accepted up until the first session of the course or until the course is full.
By On-line Enrolment - Simple, Easy and Convenient
Enrol on-line at any time via our secure web page facility by Mastercard or Visa or payment. Just follow these simple steps to enrol on-line.
Search and/or select your course from the course menu on the index on the lefthand side of our home page.
Once you have selected a course, click on for the course description. Details of the course will show including:
- Course Description
- Course Dates and Times
- Course Location
- Course Code
- Number of Course Sessions
- Course Cost
STEP 3 - How to Enrol On-line
The process to enrol on-line is secure, simple, easy and convenient by following the prompts and/or using the steps below
- Click on - this will show the enrolment list page
- If you wish to enrol for more than one course, repeat the above step for each course - the enrolment list page will add each course you choose to the list.
- Check the list to ensure only the courses you wish to enrol in are showing.
Click on to remove any unwanted courses before continuing to complete on-line enrolment.
- Click on - this will take you to the enrolment form.
- Complete the information requested (Note: questions with an * next to them must be completed for the enrolment to be accepted). Once you have entered the required details, click on at the bottom of the enrolment screen.
- Enter credit card details and check your course details.
- Answer the two remaining questions on this screen and then click on
Congratulations! You have now successfully enrolled on-line. Simple, easy and convenient!
Other ways to enrol
Enrol over the phone with your Mastercard or Visa credit card, between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Our phone number is 9970 1000. You will speak to one of our helpful customer service staff who will assist you.
Fax us any time with your Mastercard or Visa payment. Please complete all details on the enrolment form. Our fax number is 9970 6453.
By Reply Paid Mail
Download the enrolment form from the home page of this website. Complete the form with Mastercard or Visa payment details, or send a cheque or money order made out to MWCC. Do not send cash. NO POSTAGE STAMP IS REQUIRED. Send to:
Northern Beaches Community College,
Reply Paid 1966, Dee Why NSW 2099
By Purchase Order
Organisations enrolling staff for training and development purposes will be invoiced if a purchase order number is quoted.
Come into our offices at Community College Annex, 1525 Pittwater Road, (behind Pittwater Sports Centre), North Narrabeen.
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm including school holidays but not public holidays.
Sorry, EFTPOS facilities are not available. ENROLMENTS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PAYMENT.
The College reserves the right to alter any of the arrangements as published or to cancel any course.
Who can enrol?
There is no upper age limit, but you must be at least 14 years and 9 months as a minimum age to enrol in any accredited or vocational courses.