Nationally Accredited Bookkeeping courses available on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Enrol online today.
Nationally Accredited Bookkeeping courses available at Northern Beaches Community College. Ideal for aspiring and practising bookkeepers or employees performing bookkeeping tasks for organisations in a range of industries.
The Certificate IV in Bookkeeping represents a great option if you want to launch your career in the finance and accounting field, want to start your own business as a contract bookkeeper or manage or operate a small business and want to enhance your bookkeeping skills. The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers and the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) both recognise the Certificate IV in Bookkeeping FNS40215. This course meets some of the TPB’s current requirements for registered BAS... [More]
Assessments are made against units of competency from the Certificate IV in Bookkeeping FNS40215.
- Establish and maintain a cash accounting system (FNSBKG402)
- Establish and maintain a payroll system (FNSBKG405)
- Perform financial calculations (FNSACC303)
- Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry (FNSINC401)
- Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks (FNSBKG404)
- Contribute to health and safety of self and others (BSBWHS201)
- Design and produce business documents (BSBITU306)
- Prepare financial reports (BSBFIA401)
- Establish and maintain an accrual accounting system (FNSBKG403)
- Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers (FNSACC302)
- Develop and implement policies and procedures relevant to bookkeeping activities (FNSBKG401)
- Develop and use complex spreadsheets (BSBITU402)
- Organise personal work priorities and development (BSBWOR301)
Certificate IV in Bookkeeping FNS40215
There are places available
Course cost from $1980 ($240 concession). Payment plan available. Click “apply” or call us on 9970 1000 to start your enrolment process or for further information.
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su