Nationally Accredited Bookkeeping courses available on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Enrol online today.
Nationally Accredited Bookkeeping courses available at Northern Beaches Community College. Ideal for aspiring and practising bookkeepers or employees performing bookkeeping tasks for organisations in a range of industries.
- Establish and maintain a cash accounting system (FNSBKG402)
- Establish and maintain a payroll system (FNSBKG405)
- Perform financial calculations (FNSACC303)
- Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry (FNSINC401)
- Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks (FNSBKG404)
- Contribute to health and safety of self and others (BSBWHS201)
- Design and produce business documents (BSBITU306)
- Prepare financial reports (BSBFIA401)
- Establish and maintain an accrual accounting system (FNSBKG403)
- Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers (FNSACC302)
- Develop and implement policies and procedures relevant to bookkeeping activities (FNSBKG401)
- Develop and use complex spreadsheets (BSBITU402)
- Organise personal work priorities and development (BSBWOR301)
<p>The Certificate IV in Bookkeeping represents a great option if you want to launch your career in the finance and accounting field, want to start your own business as a contract bookkeeper or manage...